Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First book,


At 1:30 am i placed the final page on the screw post! Complete what is known as my portfolio book! Just like any book there is a title, so i decided to title it "1028". A number that is special to me.
So if you happen to read this before viewing my portfolio, keep an eye out for those numbers.

Proud I am!
It took me awhile choosing the right color and textured cloths, but in the end, it adds and a compliments the images in the book.
My portfolio book is

-11X18
-Baby blue, canvas( no branding)
-16 images
-12 pages
-some pages have rhymes while others are written in a narrative way.
-The intro of the book, is organized the same way as the silent film era.  But your gonna have to see my book to understand what im talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment